Monday, July 7, 2014

Bold and Neutral

LOFT shirt
HollisterCo Shorts
Pandora bracelet
Geneva Watch
Banana Republic cardigan



This outfit is great for summer days.  In this case, it is rainy outside today, but good thing it's warm. Note the picture quality- I am still playing with my camera, trying to see what I did right and wrong.    For this outfit, I am wearing a HollisterCo shorts I bought several years ago (miraculously, it's still good as new!), a Geneva watch, and my Pandora bracelet.   I just bought the blue shirt from LOFT a week ago. Love the top, it's so comfy.  Best of all, it was six dollars on sale.  My favorite  necklace is from Ecolin Jeweler.  



Anthropologie Pink Jacket
 
If you want to jazz up your outfit, don't be afraid to add a bold color.  When I saw this jacket last summer, I fell in love with it.  There should be a staple item in your closet, and this one is my staple. It goes with mostly everything in my closet. Very worth it!

                                                   Thank you for reading my post today!  
                                                                         Soon,
                                                                 Valerie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment