Saturday, July 5, 2014

Welcome

It took me nearly a year to decide to start a blog, conquering my own uncertainties about the blogger world.  I thought, what matters as long as I'm pursuing my own interests and style. I became tired of looking at top name bloggers with a fabulous closet and a price tag that are well over thousands of dollars- someone a girl my age would not be able to afford.  Here I am, posting my own outfits and alternatives of designer outfits.


A little but about myself: I live in upstate New York, where it's difficult to scout boutiques and my favorite stores. My fashion icon is my aunt. She inspired me and my sense of style as she dresses fabulously all the time.  My favorite stores are JCrew, Gap, LOFT, anthropologie and Bloomingdales.  But I love to find deals.  Feel free to comment or ask questions. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment